Monday, April 17, 2017

Food poisoning and forgetting Easter


Yeah so this week sucked. It’s not that I have a bad attitude, I promise but it’s just fact. However even in the worst moments there are always blessings. We had a plumber come to the apartment and fix everything. I got to take my first shower in a month. I got to flush the toilet for the first time in 2 months and I got to drink filtered water for the first time in a week. However, this week I also threw up for the first time in five years. And I got sick, really sick. I guess I ate some bad eggs. Yeah I won’t give you all the details, but basically now I’m super hungry all the time but I have lost my appetite. And eating those bad eggs was about all I did to celebrate Easter because this country did absolutely nothing different. However, it’s all good I’m feeling better now. I should be ready to go out into the sector again this week, sorry there is not a ton of new news but I’m alive don’t worry too much about me.

Laying in my "sick bed"

The Cococodji version of the first presidency

The following pictures are before I got sick. Having fun with Ellison and Ny.