Monday, May 21, 2018

It's not a toomah!!!!

Well, I worked really hard this week. So much that I got a headache, the headache got worse and worse all day on Saturday that it made me throw up. I never had a migraine in my life so it was super weird and uncomfortable. I was in so much pain I wondered, could this be cancer? but I was comforted by the voice of Arnold Schwarzenegger yelling "It’s not a toomah!"- Kindergarten Cop.

Other than that, things were pretty normal this week. I finally washed my sheets without them getting dirty, which was one of the biggest accomplishments of my mission.

Kerr and I had busy days this week. We had one day where we worked solid out in the sector from 8h00 to about 21h00 which, I guess in America time is 8am to 9pm. It was a big day but people are just really excited to get their teachings done so they can get baptized. They are calling us to see them and we can never say no to that.

One of the people we have the chance to teach is Sister Honorine. She is the wife of a long time member of the church. But because the stupid dowry gets in the way of people get married this member started living with his wife before getting married, excluding him from callings in the church and eventually fell away. But now they finally got married, so we came and reactivated the husband and are preparing the wife for baptism. He came to church and was so happy. I can see how great his repentance was. Repentance is always positive.

I see many little miracles every day. This week was busy and important things happened in the lives of many people but I had no pictures taken so I’ll just send one of me right now at the cyber.

In the cyber